Craftsy- Best place on the net for discount craft supplies!

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Really cute back to school organization ideas

Hello all,

Since I have been cleaning up my school stuff here at the house I figured I would check out to see how others organize their classrooms.  I would LOVE to see how teachers organize their home offices but not many people like to share that. (I wonder why....) Anyway here's a few cute shots I was able to snag from the web of highly organized spaces. I tried to give credit but sometime when I clicked on  the link it was dead. :(

20 Back to School Tips for Pre-K Teachers
I do this at home as well.  We use these to organize the small stuff in my stockpile area.  Perfect thing for toothbrushes, makeup, razors and whatnot.
Classroom Organization 102 | The Teaching Excellence Program
I used to use the back of the classroom door for no name papers (Since the kiddos see that all the time) This works too though and I like that it's crafty.

Classroom Organization
Theorganizedclassroomblog.com had this awesome idea of using these bins and concealing the clutter with paper.  The gears in my head are turning about how I can use this with my bins in my craft room at home!

Classroom Organization and Supplies - Easy Way to Interchange Artwork or Anchor Charts on a Bulletin Board
 Here is a small hack but what an awesome way to display students work! So much better than dragging out the staple remover (which I constantly lose) and wasting time stapling.  Wish I thought of this when I had a classroom. Although I could use this at home with my kiddos artwork.

Anyhow.... I am sure once the school year sets in I will forward photos of the classrooms I visit and what kind of classroom organization works well.   Be sure to follow me and add me to your BLOG subscriptions.




No comments:

Post a Comment