Craftsy- Best place on the net for discount craft supplies!

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Cute Back to school crafts

Good Afternoon!

Just going through my stash of crafty ideas for the first month of school so I thought I would show some of them to you! Click on link for directions if available!



Fun and Funky bookmarks! Reading will never be boring again!


cute pointers - could have one for each student to use during reading lessons or lessons where they need to follow in a book


Back to School Crafts: Instill good habits early for your kiddos with a "Doing My Homework" door hanger.
What a cute idea to open up the idea of a nice quiet homework area! 

Peekaboo Apple Paper Plate Craft: School Crafts for Kids - Back-to-School Craft Ideas - Kaboose.com

apple crafts for preschool | Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas: Fall Crafts: Coffee Filter Apple Art for Kids

Stay tuned for a bit more!I have found so many cool crafts that I would LOVE to share! 

No comments:

Post a Comment