Craftsy- Best place on the net for discount craft supplies!

Sunday, July 20, 2014

It's getting there!

Getting there is have the battle .....right?

Well in-between figuring out this whole blogging thing and how to add my affiliates I have been cleaning out my school closet (good grief!)!

This closet is truly the elephant in the room.  I have been hoarding (yes hoarding) my school items on the kitchen table all summer long.  Every now and then I get the big sigh from hubby and the comment "boy it would be nice to eat at the table for once this summer".  So today is the day of the big clean out and organization but holy crow where do I begin? Sorting and organizing is a start.  I am a travelling reading teacher so I have my own special sort of mess of phonemic awareness books, read alouds, centers for those read alouds, and some other ditties thrown in for good measure.  Once that gets organized (somewhat) I will have the opportunity to work on some new centers and activities for this upcoming year.  The creative side of me is saying- Just create it now and everything will find it's place but the practical side of me says REALLY???

Well while I am getting sorted and organized please take a look at these Pinterest links I have found on organization.  I think a trip to Target, Walmart, or the Dollar store will be in order before the end of the day!

50 organizing ideas for every room in your house! 

  Organize your STUFF!

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment