Craftsy- Best place on the net for discount craft supplies!

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

So excited!

Hello!

I am so excited and pleased to announce that Krafty Teacherz is now an affiliate of Craftsy! You may have noticed the link just above this blog.  Feel free to click it and check it out!

I have been looking online for a website that offers great crafting tutorials for decent prices. So I came across this website and fell in LOVE! There are so many awesome ideas! Here are some examples of the crafts I found on there:

What a great gift for your fellow teachers for the first day!
Newspaper plant pot

Halloween treats

 

I have also discovered that some of their classes are offered for free! Definitely worth checking out! 

If you are also a blogger and are interested in offering Craftsy as part of your site please check this link out: 


No comments:

Post a Comment