Craftsy- Best place on the net for discount craft supplies!

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Book Sale! A great opportunity to increase your classroom library! FREE SHIPPING!

Hello! I am so excited that I found this deal! Thrift Books is offering a buy 3 get one free Back to School sale. So you buy 3 books.  If the three books are from the same seller (very easy to do- you'll see once you check it out) then you get .50 off each additional book.

1st book= full price (I say full price but it is really inexpensive)
2nd book- Same seller- .50 off
3rd book- same seller- .50 off
4th book- FREE!

That is an awesome deal- Just saying!

This is not a book club or anything like that.  Just a really decent site that gets you great books at a low price.   I have been using them for two years now to purchase books for my Kindergarten students I work with and they are always prompt with delivery.



No comments:

Post a Comment