Craftsy- Best place on the net for discount craft supplies!

Sunday, August 3, 2014

It's the best of the best of the best!

With the sale on Monday I thought that today would be a great time to highlight some of my high wish listed/ purchased items.  These are items that have been tested either in my groups or in my "test classrooms" (I love my cooperating teachers).  Of course if you see something that could be improved feel free to email me at kraftyteacherz@gmail.com and if I use your idea I will send you an updated copy of the item.



These incentive bookmarks have been popular.  Relatively inexpensive ($3)- copy onto card stock and cut. (nice activity to give your room mom)  You can either stamp, paper punch or sticker the square for good behavior/books read/ on task and once students fill the book mark they can choose from a pre-designated prize.  




Another popular wish listed item for this sale is my stretch this sentence.   I start with simple sentences and encourage students to expand them.  ($3)  There are enough for 20 days- the first month of school.  Next month's edition will come out soon! Follow me on TPT for updates! 

Sight word build it Kindergarten/ First grade

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!   This has several pages of sight words with plenty of room to use stamps or tiles.  There is also a section where you can rainbow write (write and color) the words. ($2.50)


This item is a spin off of my popular summer journal.  It has enough pages for the month of September along with a choice of 2 possible journal covers.  Each page has a prompt and students are encouraged to use that prompt to write.   This is a great supplemental or warm up writing activity.  I have also used similar prompts when I had a substitute teacher in the room.  Students are writing freely but still on the same topic.  They also love sharing at the end of the writing period.   ($5)



Ladybug Informational Writing Unit
Click here to check out!
Frog Informational Writing Unit (non-fiction)
Click to check it out!



These items are very similar.  They both have book recommendations inside as well as a template for informational writing.   The lady bug piece has a craft to complete. Both are excellent for spring! 

I hope that some of these items are useful for you.  I loved creating them! Please be sure to follow me on google +, pinterest, blogger and Teachers Pay Teachers.  TPT is the most important as you will know about releases before I post it on my blog.   :) Click here to go to my store!







No comments:

Post a Comment