Craftsy- Best place on the net for discount craft supplies!

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Amazing Holiday & DIY classroom ornaments- Just saying!

Hey there! Again it's taking me way too long to post.  It's not because posting has not been on my mind but quite the opposite.  I have been so involved in our school's craft fair and now I'm on to obsessive over my classroom observation.  I have no idea why I thought it would be a great to schedule both within 7 days (actually withing 5 days) but apparently I am a glutton for punishment.  I guess maybe I could go for the sympathy vote??? Who knows.

Anyway- during this whole craft fair process I have become acquainted with so many cute ideas to do in the classroom.  I would LOVE to do all of these but being a travelling teacher I rarely have time for one craft a year.

The first little nugget I found is something that I am actually doing in my daughters classroom on Friday (yes can I squeeze one more thing in??)



handprint snowmen on clear ornaments then fill them with tinsel. So pretty. these might be out ornaments this year.




In an ideal world I would LOVE to do this! A variation would be to use magnets- Just something a little different.  

Best-Bottle-Cap-Snowmen




This cutie pie is made with dried glue! 

Cute 'melted snowman' ornament to make. It's just dried glue, and would be fun to make with kids..... 5 cute and easy ornament ideas too!



Keeping this one a large photo because shortening it would not do it justice! 
Key Snowman ornaments - I have to do this for next year - have LOTS of old keys.


All of these are so adorable and fairly easy to make.  I love being able to have students bring in items from home to make their craft.  It just shows them that a craft can be made from anything.  They don't have to make a special trip to the local big box store to make something cool.  


PS- As far as my awesome holiday- I HAVE to share that I have been starting to use Ebates and have been getting back $ hand over fist! Seriously.  Just got back $20. on my last shopping order.   Here is my referral link if you are interested.  Takes 10 seconds to sign up and you can shop at all your normal stores.  




No comments:

Post a Comment